Saturday, October 6, 2018

Create a Mailbox Under the name of the Cardholder

Create a mailbox under the name of the cardholder :
 
When making purchases in online stores, an important item is the mailbox you specify when registering on the site (or directly at the time of payment for your order).
 
All changes associated with your account or order status come to this mailbox, so it would be nice to have access to this mailbox.
 
Many indicate the mailbox kx, which is often present in the purchased center. But in this case, kx can see a message about your black affairs and start to figure out: "Why should he receive messages about some purchases in the mail?"
 
Perhaps no one will see this message and will not deal with it, but I prefer to be reinsured and register my mailbox and, accordingly, indicate it when making purchases.
 
How do I register the mailbox for purchased tsT.
 
1 . I decide on the choice of postal service. Most often I use gmail, aol, yahoo. I strongly advise not to use the services without registration confirmation (such as mail.com) 
 
- Go to aol.com:
 
Ng0_XGefm_SMCD2vvu-_Ubogg.jpg
 
- In the upper right corner click Login / Join
- At the bottom right click Don't have an account? Sign up:
 
TOMBVfgt_SAyj4_JVn4_PENBQ.jpg
 
- We register mail on the necessary name. Suppose John Johnson. Enter all the data, except for the phone number:
 
csa_ZBERYQumf_SA7wz_YQCdg.jpg
 
2 . We change our IP address for the country whose phone will be indicated. I chose Brazil. IP changed through vpn.
3 . We go to simsms.ru and select the country on the left under which we have IP (I choose Brazil, because I have this particular country)
 
tmx_ZB_TPSv_O0w_E5_O24_I-_QQ.jpg
 
- Select the service from which you want to receive SMS. In our case it is aol 
 
l_Cg_LEV10_S6ii_BIf_S5_MQX-_Q.jpg
 
- We receive a number for which you need to send SMS 
- Copy it and paste into our registration data 
 
wZAvy6HbQwuMv8bqwSJUWA.jpeg
 
- We ask the service to send us a confirmation code 
 
UoUkpbRzSceuTy_bx6aP2w.jpeg
 
- Paste into our form and click Virify 
 
XC8_CU9_Yv_Sc_W-_XYW7f_SHU-_Q.jpg
 
4 . Congratulations, you now have mail at aol.com 
 
V9_QNl_Vr_PT-_SKZEI-1_I59_Pg.jpg
 
p . s I remember you promised the manual how to regulate mail 36gif_5947845_29246622.gif
 
 
© copyright

0 Comments:

Post a Comment